Responsible Investment Fundamentals is a short, online training course designed for professionals across the business spectrum that want an insight in to responsible investment. The course delivers the business case for Responsible Investment and introduces new ideas to traditional investment approaches.
Who Should Attend
Responsible Investment Fundamentals is a short, two-hour training course designed for professionals across the business spectrum that want an insight in to responsible investment. The course delivers the business case for RI and introduces new ideas to traditional investment approaches.
Date: Available now
Member cost: €236
Non-member cost: €350
The course explores the key principles of responsible investment, uses real life case studies to demonstrate:
- the relevance of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues in business
- the strategies for identifying and managing new approaches to ESG
- and identifies sustainability data in financial modelling.
The Responsible Investment Fundamentals course includes:
- An introduction to Responsible Investment
- Identifying the relationship between ESG analysis and investment decision making
- Environmental factors in Responsible Investment
- Integrating Environmental issues in financial modelling
- Social factors in Responsible Investment
- Understand the impact of social issues on investments
- Governance factors in Responsible Investment
- ESG in financial analysis
- Identifying the types of engagement and the outcomes
The CFA Institute has approved Responsible Investment Fundamentals offered by the PRI Academy for three (3) credit hours. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this programme will be automatically recorded in your CE diary