Responsible Investment Essentials course is recognised as the international “Gold standard for ESG training”. It was developed as the PRI Academy’s foundational course, focusing on the identification and implementation of environmental, social and governance factors in to
investment decision making.
Who Should Attend
Responsible Investment Essentials is a short, six to eight-hour training course designed for professionals across the business spectrum that want an insight in to responsible investment. The course delivers the business case for RI and introduces new ideas to traditional investment approaches.
Date: Available now
Member cost: €594
Non-member cost: €880
The course explores the key principles of responsible investment, uses real-life case studies to illustrate:
- the significance of ESG issues in business
- the strategies for identifying and managing new approaches to ESG risk
- and identifies methods for integrating sustainability data into financial modelling.
The RI Essentials includes:
- Introduction to Responsible Investment
- Environmental, Social and Governance factors
- Responsible Investment and Financial Analysis
- Responsible Investment and the Environment
- Responsible Investment and Society
- Responsible Investment Corporate Governance
- Implementing a Responsible Investment Programme
- Responsible Investment and Engagement
The CFA Institute has approved Responsible Investment Essentials offered by the PRI Academy for ten (10) credit hours. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this programme will be automatically recorded in your CE diary.